If you find yourself here on my side of town I'd pray that you'd come to my door Talk to me like you don't know what we ever fought about Cos I don't remember anymore I just know that she warms my heart And knows what all my imperfections are And she says that I am the brightest little firefly ... in her jar
Beautiful song.
So I am reliving it. Sarah mentioned about it today. She finds it nice. Of cos' it is. Not just the song, it holds deep meaning. I'd nv forget that night when I 1st heard it, from you and yourguitar. <3 It was like a fairytale,
came
true.
BIGDAY TMR. ALL THE BEST!
beautiful day, in bliss :)
10:37 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand